About Me

My photo
I'm ValehKayley, Cheng Chu Yin. Fourteen. "I live my life to the fullest." ♥

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

2nd November 2010

Picture of the day:

Hi peeps! My cousin woke me up at 10am. She beat my butt. Then priscilla also beat my butt to wake up. HMPH! Woke up, ate breakfast and changed. Went to swim! Yay! There's a guy very irritating man. Keep ask weird questions. We really had fun in the pool. I carried them. Haha. nice uh. We swam for 3 hours, went back home to bathe and stuffs. Around 1pm went down to coffee shop to eat. Very full! ARGHH! FATS!

Went back home to rest. Played games with cousins. Aftermath get ready and went out to Tampines Mall and Tampines 1. Met Aunt. Bought cousin swimming costume and brought her around the mall. We rest at Din Tai Fung. Ate xiao long bao, dumplings and fried rice. It's so nice. Then we went to supermarket and bought ingredients. Young kids cooked for dinner.

Dinner was awesome. We cooked crockles, fried rice and salad. It's so nice lur. Round 3. I drank again. Face all red. Love it. Packed my bag and ate fruit. Talked to Aunts awhile then we went back home. Cousin can bear to leave us uh. Haha. Took trained with aunts and priscilla. Talked a lot uh.

I really enjoyed these few days there, though I'm not able to visit other countries but staying with cousins it's also a good experience. After all, I would like to thank my uncle. He paid a lot. Though he didn't went out with us because he was sick but the money he spent really... I don't know what to say. I don't want to say to anyone. But I know I should depend on myself.

♥: I wish I could stay there than waiting for you for a long long time..

No comments:

Post a Comment