About Me

My photo
I'm ValehKayley, Cheng Chu Yin. Fourteen. "I live my life to the fullest." ♥

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

1st November 2010

Picture of the day:

What's up people! I'm staying over at uncle's house for 2D1N. It's so fun today. I met my priscilla first then met Aunt at Jurong. We need a seat, so we trained to Joo Koon then go Tampines. Went the train come back. Guess who I saw? SAMUEL! So coincidence uh. Chat with him awhile then I talked to priscilla. A bit guilty ps him lur. We was talking about korean drama. Handsome guy .

When we reached, we bought lots of stuffs from supermarket and bused to uncle's place. He was feeling unwell yep. But it was much better :) Went to our room, unpack all the stuffs. We decided to went down to swimming pool to swim. Cousins and I went down , played about 1 hour. Because my favorite food are ready! TOM-YUM! My Uncle's wife cooked. Omgoodness! It's so fcuking nice. Sour and Spicy enough. But my cousins and aunt say very spicy , while I don't think it's spicy. I love it a lot.

Aftermath , we went to Marina Bay. 4 aunt paid our tickets to flyer. It' so beautiful at night! Took a lot of photos. Bought cousin a picture we took before our ride. Then we went to Makansutra to eat. The food there damn nice! Rain after that. Like typhoon. We reached home about 12 plusplus. Then we prepare supper with wine. My second round. I drank a lot of wine. Very giddy. 3am I went to sleep. Very tired.

♥: Your promises are broken..

No comments:

Post a Comment