About Me

My photo
I'm ValehKayley, Cheng Chu Yin. Fourteen. "I live my life to the fullest." ♥

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cheng Namfon

Picture of the day:

I'm going to update now! So awesome and fuck up today. Early morning 10 plus, mom didn't bring her keys , she keep bang the door like fuck . Walao. Help her open door still scold me. I went back to sleep. Then brother hit my door , throw my things and scold me. WTF! I very unhappy and i fight with him, mom kpo come and scold me , like mother like son. Dad loves me most. I bathe , etc and went out of the house without saying bye. As if i will care both of them.

Went over to my cousin place first then went to Lot 1 to get something for shihui. Cousin and I bought a pencil case for her. Nice lur, kids wad. Then we cabbed over with uncle and aunt. Taught her english and it's so difficult to explain to chinese. Afterall, she understood. We went down to see her swim, came back drank wine. Love it. Ate pizza and watched Shin-Chan.

Tomorrow will be staying over at cousin house. YAY!

♥: I don't know what can i say , but to see you from far.


No comments:

Post a Comment