About Me

My photo
I'm ValehKayley, Cheng Chu Yin. Fourteen. "I live my life to the fullest." ♥

Saturday, October 30, 2010

30th October 2010, Saturday.

Picture of the day:

Hi peeps. I'm so going to blog today! PUNK! I woke up @ 7 plus, prepared and walk to carina block to met her. We took the second bus and had nice chatting with co. Nothing to do much there. A lot siao people lah. Mr Siva.K bought his son, Kishan.K along. He was so cute man! So shy. Danashree very outgoing. We took quite a lot photos , but everything with Ada's cam. Shall wait for the photos to arrive. Aftermath we went to SSC, bought sweets for Halloween! Then we drank soya milk and pinle. It's nice though. Went back at 1 plus. Waited the bus like mad.

Prepare presents for CG, bathe and pack. Off I go to meet Shawn Shawn at paya lebar station. We went to service together, otw we saw Aaron! Yeah. The whole service preached about "HOPE" . It help me a lot. Seriously, I will wait. I passed all the presents. We went to Marina Square fellowshipping with food! Yum! Kayden specially recommended. Thanks. Aftermath had a super funny talk with Giam, Sam, Shawn, Ahda and Lou. Thanks guys. I love my dressing today let so rock man!

I'm so happy that my cousin came back. She is only 9 yrs old I think! I miss her so much over the past few years and of course cousin Pris. Miss her so much! We played together since young. But tomorrow! Tomorrow! It will have so much fun teaching my younger cousin and playing with them. Praise the Lord!

♥: If I'm yours, thats the best gift in my teenage life.

No comments:

Post a Comment