About Me

My photo
I'm ValehKayley, Cheng Chu Yin. Fourteen. "I live my life to the fullest." ♥

Friday, October 29, 2010

It's my 1st Day of Vacation.

Picture of the day:
TGIF! I miss the noise in the class! Hey guys out there. It's time for my daily blogging. I used up my first day wisely. I woke up at 8 plus, get ready and I bought some food over. I met Carina under her block. Then met Ada and Hsin yee outside school. We started our day helping Miss Rohini. Mr Lee claimed that we're his 4 angels. Aww.. After helping we took a break, EATING! Aftermath, Went in to staff room and helped Mr muru. It was so fun in their talking to teachers. Especially , Mr Tan.

Mr Samuel ordered pizzas! Thanks! He was afraid that we are hungry, but we're not. Yet he kept apologize. Siyan came back! woohoo! I was so crazy over her! I stayed outside awhile, while my clique were inside helping out. Then I helped Mr Koh to push some stuffs to staffroom. I continued to helped out and we talked to Mr Tan too. Funny and a best joker. We went out get some food too.

4 plus we played basket ball, Half court. Fun k! When back and rest. Suddenly uncle called me, I thought something bad happen. But actually to give my cousin tuition. This coming weekend going over his house. We played on a trick on Mr muru. He totally blur. Thanks girls. You guys are so sweet.:D

Met Jing wen and her co. just now. Passed some stuffs. Saw the family again. Deesiao her daughter with my funny faces. Hilarious. Discuss some stuffs and went back home.

♥: I'm blessed to knew you, You're so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment