About Me

My photo
I'm ValehKayley, Cheng Chu Yin. Fourteen. "I live my life to the fullest." ♥

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

3rd November 2010

Picture of the day:

I miss my clique! Sorry guys:( Didn't pei you guys. I'm sorry yeah. My cousin seldom come to Singapore so I have to accompany them. Hope you guys understand:) I love you guys. MUACKS!

Posting time! Today woke up at 10 am. Finally I get a good rest. I didn't slept enough at uncle's place. Bathe and etc, went out to airport to collect stuff from Shawn Shawn. He misplaced his wallet and left me alone at airport . Thank God. He founded his wallet. Then he went to check - in. I wandered around the airport and bought number of stuffs.

Wasted 1hr 30 mins of my day wandering around plaza sing. , Bought papers for something. I was really pissed. FUCK! Bought Eskimo for Kayden then I took transport to his shop. Pass him stuffs and ate Laksa. It's so nice duh. Not spicy. Walked around Queenstown shopping centre then I went home. Homed at 7.10pm.

♥: It's for days I last talked to you.. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment